Monday, September 15, 2014

CLUE 2013 FREE Manor Beach Score Sheets for Print

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Clue-Game-2013-Edition/24305178


Like many Walmart shoppers I was thrilled to find the Classic CLUE game recently at Walmart on sale for only $8.00, only to be disappointed upon my return home that there weren't score sheet cards in the box. This meant there was no way for my family to keep track of our guesses during the game. This is exactly what happens when Walmart goes for the cheapest product, but not a quality product, the pieces are missing or broken, or the product just plain sucks. Betting on the fact that the score sheet pad probably wasn't included in any of the $8.00 boxes at Walmart I got creative and improvised.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Clue-Game-2013-Edition/24305178
1st, I surfed the net on .ebay, Amazon, and google to try and find the pre-printed pads on sale. Afterall, we all eventually run out of score cards anyway right so it seemed only natural there would be pre-printed score card pads available just like a pre-printed post it, but the answer to this question is NO. They do not sell re-fill score pads anywhere. So, this meant I would have to create it myself.

Let me tell you now that typing and formatting a front to back score sheet wasn't an easy task. There is a lot of information to fit onto a small amount of space and the tables have to be formatted just right. Also, each CLUE game is unique in itself. There are various versions of the board with different rooms, different weapons; even the characters look different on different versions. On the 2013 manor - beach version there are two boards in one, so this meant I would have to create 2 score cards in one. Each side came with different rooms or places that the murder could have taken place. One of the cool things about creating my own score card template for CLUE was that I could make the score cards a little larger for older players like myself to be able to see the options a little better.

I've done all the hard work pre-formatting and getting it just right for you. All you have to do is print the front/ flip the paper and print the back. Depending on your print settings there may be a little extra white space at the bottom of one side but it lines up quit nicely. I printed several of these at home and made my own little pre-printed notebook at home for guests to play from. I'm sure you can have Kinkos or another printing service print it for you to if preferred. I used resume paper because it is a bit of a higher quality and feels good to hold in hand.

 So here is what you've been waiting for right...the template. I hope all Fellow Clue Lovers everywhere ENJOY! A link to the .pdf is here, just print/ cut/ and use.

2 comments:

  1. This does not seem to be a functioning link :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does not seem to be a functioning link :-(

    ReplyDelete