Monday, September 15, 2014

Create a Family To Do List from Fairy Tales


This family activity was so creative I just had to share. This is something family and friends alike will enjoy and it is for all ages. All it takes is a spark of initiative and creativity. Start by brainstorming use a large poster or a dry erase board and think together about all the best fairy tales you've read, movies you've watched along the way, and other magical moments you may have had in life and wonder at what it would have been like to have done some of the things that you loved about those magical moments. VOILA, you will almost instantly have ideas flowing for your to-do list. 

Why create a to do list from fairy tales you may ask. Well, I'd reply that why not. The world needs a little bit more magic in it and this will be sure to add a magic moment to your afternoon. Then, be sure to Facebook your ideas just because it's fun to share.

Here is our most recent To Do List created on a whim by me, my daughters, and my best friend/ sister in the whole world. Based on my personal experience this is a MUST DO activity. My kids loved it so much and it was nice to see the smiles spread. A special thank you to my sister Courtney for coming up with the idea.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment